- Centar za transfer tehnologije d.o.o. (Center of Technology Transfer LLC), an organisation registered in the Republic of Croatia with organisation number 080077063 and with its registered address at Ivana Lučića 5, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia, as the owners and operators of the ZEVinnovation HUB (“HUB Owner”, “we” or “us”); and
- you as a member and user of the HUB portal (“HUB Member”)
|“Account”||means an account required for a HUB Member to access and use the HUB’s Services, as detailed in Clause 4;|
|“Community Innovation”||Means the public idea discussion forum and common HUB area, open to all HUB Members;|
|“Content”||means any and all content, including but not limited to any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, applications, software code whether in object or source code form, themes, objects, characters, stories, concepts, inventions, ideas, designs, graphics, content, materials, text, databases, technical and commercial information in whatever form, pictures, logos, video recordings, training materials, presentations, titles, sound, music, methods of operations, moral rights, documents, user profile information and other files, and their selection and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer.|
|“Forum”||means a discussion forum hosted on the HUB, open to all HUB members|
|“HUB”||means the ZEVinnovation hub platform, owned and operated by the HUB Owner and hosted at the domain address set out in clause 2.7;|
|“HUB Content”||means any Content created, owned by or licenced to the HUB or any of the HUB Partners, which is published or available on the HUB, including but not limited to Content relating to the HUB, its Services, any information and evaluations provided by Mentors|
|“HUB Member”||means any individual, organisation, research institution, funding provider or company which becomes a member and user of the HUB and has an Account;|
|“HUB Owner”||Means the Center of Technology Transfer LLC, Croatia, in its capacity as owner and operator of the HUB and as general moderator in relation to the HUB Content;|
|“HUB Partner “||Means the partners of the ZEVinnovation project; (i) Center of Technology Transfer LLC, Croatia; (ii) Inovacije I Razvoj LLC, Croatia; (iii) The Baltic Sea and Space Cluster, Poland; (iv) ÅKP AS, Norway; and (v) Vinco Innovation, Norway;|
|“Member Content”||Means any Content created, owned or licenced to a HUB Member, which is submitted to or published on the HUB by the HUB Member, including but not limited to any information submitted to the HUB or the content of any Posts;|
|“Mentor”||Means the expert mentor who is an employee, agent, officer, director, or appointed subcontractor of a HUB Partner and who is appointed by the HUB Owner to provide general mentoring and strategy advice, evaluate ideas submitted by the HUB Member and identify potential projects and collaboration opportunities for the individual HUB Member;|
|“Evaluator”||Means the expert who is an employee, agent, officer, director, or appointed subcontractor of a HUB Partner and who is appointed by the HUB Owner to evaluate ideas submitted by the HUB Member;|
|“Innovation for incubation/mentoring”||Means the private mentorship program for the exchange of communications and information between the HUB Member, HUB Owner, Evaluator and Mentor which is accessible only by the HUB Member, HUB Owner and relevant Mentor;|
|“Post”||means a post submitted to either the HUB’s Community Innovation or Forum (and includes any and all content in such posts including, but not limited to, data, technical information, opinion, reviews and commentary;|
|“Services”||Means the services and support provided by the HUB and the HUB Partners to the HUB Members as described in clause 2 below; and|
|“System”||means any online communications infrastructure that We make available through the HUB either now or in the future. This may include, but is not limited to, contact forms, email, live chat and forums;|
2. About the HUB
2.1. The HUB has been established as part of the ZEVinnovation project, a project funded by the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Regional Cooperation. The aim of the project is to establish a community, interested in zero-emission vessels and related alternative technologies and provide it with lasting and tailor-made solutions to increase innovation ability across the EEA. The ZEVinnovation project facilitates supporting innovators, Small and medium-sized enterprises, Research Organisations, clusters and other organisations and helps them with taking successful and efficient steps into managing innovation processes. The main goal is to promote collaboration between the maritime industries in Croatia, Norway and Poland, helping them to identify funding and collaboration opportunities, providing a networking platform and mentoring support in order to develop expertise and competence in relation to marketing, innovation, development and technology transfer.
2.2. Membership of the ZEVinnovation HUB is available to all innovators, large companies, SMEs, Research Organisations, experts, scientists, Business Support Organisations across the EEA.
2.3. In order to use the HUB and its services, you need to join as a HUB Member and set up an account in accordance with section 4 below.
2.4 The HUB is able to offer to the HUB Members, the following services (“Services”):
- Profile building – profiling your company to other HUB Members;
- HUB community page to exchange ideas and experiences with other members;
- News and articles;
- Training and events;
- Participate in an innovation mentorship programme, which includes evaluation of ideas and assistance with development strategy; and
- Enjoy access to a e-library of documents and resources.
2.5.The Services are strictly for networking purposes, building knowledge between countries across the EEA and improving innovation capacities of the European maritime industry. The HUB is not a commercial platform.
2.6. The HUB is structured into two areas;
- The Innovation for incubation/mentorship which is private area for the exchange of communications, information and ideas between the individual HUB Member, the HUB Owner and relevant Mentor only. This area is not accessable by other HUB Members; and
- The Community Innovation, which is an open forum for posting innovative ideas, including discussion board and other shared functions, which is accessable by all HUB Members as well as the HUB Owner, Evaluators and Mentors.
Ownership of the HUB
2.7. The HUB is hosted at: [ https://zevinnovation.eu/hub/] and is owned and operated by the Center of Technology Transfer LLC, Croatia
3. Access to the HUB
3.1. Access to the HUB and its Services is free of charge.
3.2. It is your responsibility as HUB Member to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access the HUB.
3.3 Access to the HUB is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. As HUB Owner, we may alter, suspend or discontinue the HUB (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if the HUB (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period. Your use of the HUB and its Services is at your own risk.
4. Setting up an account
4.1. In order to access the Services and certain parts of the HUB you will need to register a user Account with us.
4.2. You may only create an Account if you are over 18 years of age.
4.3. When creating an Account, the information you provide must be accurate and complete. If any of your details change at a later date, it is your responsibility to ensure that the Account information is kept up-to-date.
4.4 We have a responsibility to ensure our members are who they say they are and reserve the right to request proof of the unique number that identifies a taxable person (business) or non-taxable legal entity that is registered for VAT at any stage. We may block users whom we suspect that do not have a valid VAT or other verifiable identification number.
4.5. You also agree not to misrepresent your identity to open an Account on behalf of someone other than yourself and/ or your employer.
4.6. You also may not open an Account or use the Services if you previously have been removed from the HUB and / or had your Account terminated by the HUB Owner, or otherwise been prohibited by the HUB Owner from using the Service.
4.7. When setting up your account, we recommend that you choose a strong password consisting of a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols. It is your responsibility to keep your password safe and not disclose your login information to any other person. You will be responsible for all uses of your login information, including participation on all segments of the platform, whether or not authorized by you.
4.8. If you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including any loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of your login information or unauthorized access to your Account, please contact the HUB Owner immediately.
4.9. The HUB Owner shall not be liable for any unauthorised use of your Account.
4.10. You must not use anyone else’s Account without the express permission of the HUB Member, to whom the Account belongs.
4.11. You shall not:
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or Accounts registered to other HUB Members, the HUB Owner, Mentors or any other party, or to the computers, servers or networks connected to the Services by any means other than the user interface provided by HUB, including by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device or software that is part of the Service;
- You will not intercept, examine, use, disclose the content of or publish in any manner whatsoever any Confidential Information, belonging to any other HUB Member, the HUB Owner, any HUB Partner or Mentor to any other party, without the prior written consent of the HUB member to whom the Confidential Information belongs. This provision will apply equally in relation to Confidential Information which is submitted to Mentorship/Incubation program or to the Community Innovation/Forum.
4.13. Upon submitting an idea to the Innovation for incubation/mentoring, before you submit any details to the HUB regarding any inventions, ideas, concepts or designs, the HUB Owner strongly recommends and advises that the HUB Member enters into the provided Confidentiality Agreement between it and the HUB Owner, in order to ensure the confidentiality of any information and Member Content submitted by the HUB Member to the HUB.
4.14. When setting up a profile for your Account which is visible to other members, you should provide us your username and photograph. You understand that your username and photograph may then be published on your Account profile and may be available to other HUB Members
4.15. If you wish to close your Account, you may do so at any time. Closing your Account will result in the removal of your information. Closing your Account will also remove access to any areas of the HUB requiring an Account for access.
4.16. If you close your Account, any information you have uploaded or posts you have made on the HUB will be either be deleted or anonymised.
4.18. If you wish to terminate or close your Account, your Account will be terminated and removed within a reasonable period following our receipt of your written request, and from the date of termination you will no longer be able to access your Account or use or access any of the Services.
5. Acceptable use of the Account.
5.1. Each HUB Member is responsible for the Content, which it uploads or submits to the platform.
5.2. You may only use the HUB a manner that is lawful and that complies with the provisions of this Clause 5. In particular, you must NOT:
- use the HUB in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- use the HUB to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind;
- use the HUB in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way;
- do anything which interferes with or disrupt the operation of the HUB or the servers or networks that host the features, advertise, solicit or transmit any commercial advertisements or SPAM;
5.3. When submitting a Post or Member Content to the HUB (or communicating in any other way using the HUB features ), you must not submit, communicate or otherwise do anything that:
- is sexually explicit;
- is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- promotes violence;
- promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- is intended or otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive;
- is intended or otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s right to privacy or otherwise uses their personal data in a way that you do not have a right to including to harvest, post, solicit or collect personally identifiable information about HUB Members or HUB Partners without their express consent, whether manually or through the use of any robot, spider, crawler, any search or retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device, process or method to access the Service and retrieve, index or data-mine any information;
- misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents your identity or affiliation in a way that is calculated to deceive;
- implies any form of affiliation with the ZEVInnivation project or its partners, where none exists;
- infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, patents, trade marks and database rights) of any other party; or
- is in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
6. Rights of suspension and termination
- suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your Account and/or your right to access the HUB;
- remove any posts or content submitted by any HUB Member;
- issue the HUB Member with a written warning;
- take legal proceedings against the HUB Member for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from the breach;
- take further legal action against you as appropriate;
- disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- any other actions that We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
6.3. If you have more than one Account, the HUB Owner may terminate all of your Accounts.
6.4. The HUB Owner reserves the right to terminate an Account that has been inactive for at least 365 consecutive days. The HUB Member will not receive any kind of compensation for HUB Content associated with its Account when it is closed, deleted or otherwise terminated, regardless of whether such action was voluntary or involuntary.
6.5. In the event that the HUB Owner terminates your Account, you may not use or access the HUB and / or its Services again without the HUB Owner’s express permission. The HUB Owner reserves the right to refuse Accounts for, and to provide access to the Service or other services to, any individual. You may not allow individuals whose Accounts have been terminated by us to use your Account. If you believe that any action has been taken against your Account in error, please contact us at: email@example.com.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
7.1. The HUB Member represents and warrants that, in relation to any and all Content and information it uploads or submits to the HUB:
- it has the right to submit the Content to the HUB and grant the licenses set out in clause 7.6;
- the HUB, and / or the HUB Owner will not need to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party;
7.2. Subject to the provisions of clauses 7.5 and 7.6 below relating to Member Content and the licence granted in clause 7.4, the HUB Owner warrants that it is either the owner of or the licensee of any and all intellectual property rights subsisting in the HUB Content or any part of it and the Services. Any and all intellectual property rights, copyrights or other proprietary rights in connection therein and the foregoing together with any and all upgrades, updates, enhancements, improvements, modifications and derivative works of the HUB Content or the Services are owned, controlled and licensed by HUB shall remain the property of the HUB and /or the HUB Owner.
7.3. The Services, together with any and all HUB Content are protected by applicable copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and other laws protecting intellectual property and related proprietary rights.
The HUB Owner grants to the HUB Member unconditional, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide licence, transferable and sublicensable only upon the consent of the HUB Owner, to use the HUB Content for the purposes of:
- Accessing, viewing and using the HUB and its Services in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
- Download any publicly accessible HUB Content (or any part of it) for caching;
- Print one copy of any publicly accessible page from the HUB;
- Download, copy, clip, print, or otherwise save extracts from any publicly accessible pages on the HUB;
- Save any publicly accessible pages from the HUB for later and/or offline viewing.
Provided in that all cases, the HUB Owner is credited or otherwise identified as the owner and author of the relevant HUB Content.
7.5. The HUB Member warrants that it is the owner or licensee of the Member Content it uploads submits or publishes on the HUB and has all licences, rights and permissions in place to post, publish or submit the Member Content to the HUB and to grant the licence set out in clause 7.6 below.
7.6. By submitting and uploading the Member Content to the HUB, the HUB Member grants to the HUB Owner, an unconditional, non-exclusive, fully transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide licence to use, store, archive, syndicate, publish, transmit, adapt, edit, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works from, display, perform and sub-licence the Member Content or any part of it for the purposes of operating and promoting the HUB and its Services.
7.7. You may not systematically copy HUB Content with a view to creating or compiling any form of comprehensive collection, compilation, directory, or database unless given Our express permission to do so.
8. Member Content
8.1. The HUB Member will be solely responsible for the Member Content it posts Specifically, you agree, represent and warrant that you have the right to use content posted and that the Member Content will comply with the applicable use policy set out in clause 5.3.
8.2. The HUB Member agrees that it will be liable to the HUB Owner and will, to the fullest extent permissible by law, indemnify the HUB Owner for any breach of the warranties given by it in clauses 7.5 and 8.1. The HUB Member will be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the HUB Owner as a result of any such breach.
8.3. If you wish to remove any Member Content you may do so by contacting the HUB Owner. Upon receipt of such request, the Member Content will be deleted or anonymised, however due to the functionality of the HUB, a reference or marker the Member Content may remain.
8.4. The HUB Owner may reject, reclassify, or remove any Member Content submitted to HUB where, in its sole opinion, the Member Content violates or is otherwise in breach of clause 5.3 or it receives a complaint from a third party and determine that the Member Content in question should be removed as a result.
9. Links to the HUB
9.1. HUB Members may link to the HUB provided that the HUB Member:
- does so in a fair and legal manner;
- does not in any manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval by the HUB part where none exists;
- does not use any logos or trade marks belonging to or licensed to the HUB without express written permission of the HUB Owner; and
- does not do so in a way that is calculated to damage to the reputation of either the HUB, the HUB Owner or any of the HUB Partners or take unfair advantage of such.
10. Links to Other Sites
10.1. Links to other resources and sites may be included on the HUB. Unless expressly stated, the content, functionality and security of these sites are not under the HUB Owner’s control. The HUB Owner neither assumes nor accepts responsibility or liability of any kind for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on the HUB is for information purposes only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
11. Third Party Sites, Advertising and Promotions
11.1. The HUB and any of the Services may provide or contain links, references or advertisements to third-party products, services, applications or websites, as well as materials provided by third parties. These links and references are provided solely as a convenience to the HUB Member, and access or use of any such websites, services, promotions and advertisements is at the HUB Member’s own risk. The HUB Owner does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant or make any representations with respect to any of the foregoing. The inclusion of any link, promotion or advertisements does not imply endorsement by the HUB, the HUB Owner or the HUB Partners of these linked websites, services or promotions, and we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation with the linked site. The HUB Member expressly relieves the HUB Owner from any and all liability arising from its use of any third-party website.
11.3. The HUB Owner may offer, from time to time, limited-time promotions, webinars, open calls for innovation submissions or promote any features and programs (including EU funding programs and projects that are open for applications) to all eligible HUB Members as it deems fit ("Offers").
11.4. The HUB Owner is not required to give, and HUB Members are not required to accept, any Offer. If you accept any Offer, you may have to sign a declaration of eligibility and liability release, or sign other paperwork in order to get the Offer. Some Offers will be subject to taxes and other charges, travel or activities outside of the HUB, all of which will be disclosed before you accept the offer. If you accept an Offer, you also assume all liability associated with the Offer. On occasion, the HUB Owner may request feedback from the HUB Member on certain features through a promotion or otherwise. Any feedback provided at the HUB Owner’s request through a promotion or program is subject to the rules of the specific promotion or program.
11.5. The HUB Member hereby agrees and acknowledges that the acceptance of any Offer or participation in any promotion constitutes consent on the part of the HUB Member to the HUB Owners use of its name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, hometown, state or province for our purposes, in our sole discretion in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
12. Disclaimers and Legal Rights
12.1. Nothing in the HUB, its Services it provides or the HUB Content constitutes advice upon which you should rely and is provided for general information purposes only. Professional or specialist advice should always be sought before taking any action, particularly in relation to the protection or registration of intellectual property rights or information or advice provided by any Mentor in relation to any inventions, ideas, concepts, potentially patentable or otherwise protectable inventions, innovation processes, entry into collaboration projects and agreements, sharing or disclosing any technical or commercially sensitive information with other HUB Members or third parties and entry into any EU or other funding agreements.
12.2. Insofar as is permitted by law, the HUB Owner makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees that the HUB will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
12.3. The aim of the HUB is to promote and encourage transnational collaboration through networking activity. Any introduction of one HUB Member to another or to any third party does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement of the introduced party by either the HUB or the HUB Partners. Similarly, the HUB accepts no responsibility, liability or otherwise for any losses, claims, damages or causes of action, howsoever arising from the introduction of HUB Members to other HUB Members, or HUB Members to third parties.
12.4. The HUB Member accepts and acknowledges that it remains solely liable and responsible for any collaboration, partnership or other relationship entered into with any party as a result of the Services.
12.5. If, as a result of the failure of the HUB Owner to exercise reasonable care and skill, any HUB Content damages any device or other digital content belonging to the HUB Member, the HUB Member may be entitled to certain legal remedies. For more details concerning the rights and remedies available to you as a HUB Member in relation to any such event, please contact suitably qualified advisors in your country in relation to your rights.
12.6. The HUB Owner makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the HUB Content is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. It does not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the HUB Content, including but not limited to any information provided by moderators or evaluators, information concerning EU and EEA funding opportunities, application process and grant availability is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
12.7. The Hub Owner is not responsible for the content or accuracy, or for any opinions, views, or values expressed in any Member Content. Any such opinions, views, or values are those of the relevant HUB Member, and do not reflect the opinions, views, or values of the HUB or the HUB Partners in any way.
13.1. Prior to uploading, submitting or publishing any Member Content to the HUB, the HUB Member will be asked to confirm whether they intend for the Member Content to be published or submitted to either; (i) the private Innovation for incubation/mentoring; or (ii) the public Community Innovation/Forum.
13.2. In submitting any information of Member Content to the private Innovation for incubation/mentoring, the Member Content will be accessible and disclosed to only the HUB Owner as moderator. The HUB Owner as Moderator will nominate Evaluators and Mentor/s, who shall be the party responsible for providing the mentoring or idea evaluation services to the HUB Member
13.3 Any and all Member Content uploaded or submitted by the HUB Member in the private Innovation for incubation/mentoring will be regarded as confidential. To ensure the confidentiality of any and all Member Content submitted or disclosed to both the private Innovation for incubation/mentoring and / or the public Community Innovation/Forum, the HUB Owner strongly recommends and advises that the HUB Member enters into the relevant Confidentiality Agreement with the HUB Owner as provided [insert link to NDA].
13.4 The HUB Member acknowledges and accepts that if it elects not to enter into such a Confidentiality Agreement, the submission of any Member Content, technical, commercial or other information relating to any ideas, concepts, inventions will be submitted at its own risk in relation to confidentiality.
13.5 The HUB Owner confirms that it has, and shall procure that has entered into similar Confidentiality Agreements with each of Mentors it appoints to provide the mentoring, support or idea evaluation services.
13.6 In relation to its use of the Community Innovation/ Forum, the HUB Member accepts and acknowledges that:
- although the HUB Owner strongly recommends and advises that all HUB Members enter into a confidentiality information upon opening an Account, it is not possible for the HUB Owner to ensure that each HUB Member accessing the Community Innovation/Forum has entered into such a Confidentiality Agreement or that such an agreement has been validly entered into and is in force;
- Any Member Content or other information relating to any technology, ideas, concepts, inventions, including any descriptions of any ideas or inventions which are submitted, published or posted in the Community Innovation/Forum will be accessible and available to all HUB Members; and
- The HUB Member is solely responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of any information which it discloses to or shares directly with any other HUB Member outside the scope of the HUB Services. The HUB Owner accepts no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the confidentiality of any information disclosed directly as between HUB Members.
13.7. In accordance with clause 13.6 above, the HUB Member accepts and acknowledges that any Member Content or other information relating to any ideas, concepts and inventions, including details of any potentially patentable inventions are submitted to the Community Innovation/ Forum at its own risk in relation to confidentiality.
14. Liability of the HUB
14.1. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the HUB Owner accepts no liability to any HUB Member or third party user of the HUB, for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) the HUB or its Services, or the use of or reliance upon any content, whether HUB Content, Member Content or otherwise, which is included on the HUB.
14.2. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the HUB Owner excludes all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to the HUB, any HUB Content, any Member Content or other content included on the HUB.
14.3. The HUB and its Services are intended for non-commercial use only. The HUB Owner accepts no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss or corruption of data or Content, loss of opportunity to register or otherwise protect the intellectual property rights in any Member Content, loss of business or other exploitation opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
14.4. The HUB Owner exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that the HUB is free from viruses and other malware, however subject to clause 14.6, the HUB Owner accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of the HUB (including the downloading of any HUB Content and / or any Member Content from it) or any other site referred to on the HUB.
14.5. The HUB Owner neither assumes nor accepts responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of the HUB resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
15.1. As a HUB Member, you agree to indemnify and hold the HUB Owner, and each of the HUB Partners, their subsidiaries, partners, officers, directors, managers, employees, evaluators, mentors, shareholders, agents, licensors, subcontractors and suppliers, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or in connection with any of the following actions or omissions on your part:
- use or misuse of an access to the HUB and / or the Services;
- infringement of any third-party right, including any copyright, property, or privacy right; and / or
- Any claim that an action or omission by you in connection with your use of the HUB and / or the Services has caused damage to a third party.
16. Viruses, Malware and Security
16.1. The HUB Owner exercises all reasonable skill and care to ensure that the HUB is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
16.2. Each HUB Member is responsible for protecting its hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
The HUB Member must not:
- deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via the HUB;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of the HUB, the server on which the HUB is hosted or stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to the HUB; and / or
- attack the HUB by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
17. Data Protection
17.1 Any personal information that is submitted or accessed by the HUB Owner as a result of the HUB Members use of the HUB and its Services will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions EU data protection law.
18. Communications from Us
18.2 The HUB Owner will never send you marketing emails of any kind without your express consent. If you do give such consent, you may opt out at any time. Any and all marketing emails sent by the Hub Owner include an unsubscribe link.
18.3. For questions or complaints about communications from the HUB Owner (including, but not limited to marketing emails), please contact the HUB Owner at firstname.lastname@example.org or via https://zevinnovation.eu/hub/?contact/.
20. Contacting Us
20.1 To contact the HUB Owner, please email [email@example.com].
21. Law and Jurisdiction
21.2 In the event of any dispute, the HUB Owner and the HUB Partners would prefer to address any concerns and attempt to resolve them on an informal basis. In the event of any issue, problem, concern or claim, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.